Many people have called the psoas (hip flexors) your body’s most powerful “hidden survival muscle”.
If it’s too tight, undertrained or locked up it can contribute to issues such as:
– Nagging Joint Pain
– Bad Posture
– Trouble Sleeping
– High Anxiety
– Digestive Problems
– Weakened Immune System
– Circulatory Issues
– Loss of Sexual-Performance
– Lack of Explosiveness in the Gym
BUT … if you can “unlock” this muscle, it can lead to some amazing health benefits.
You see, our hip flexors are the engine through which our body moves. They control balance, our ability to sit, stand, twist, reach, bend, walk and step.
Everything goes through the hips.
And when our hip flexors tighten it causes a lot of problems in ordinarily healthy and active people, like us.
Now that being said, knowing you have tight hip flexors is one thing. Knowing how to fix your hip flexors is another challenge altogether.
If you trust so-called experts on Youtube and online, they’ll have you believe it’s simply a case of holding a few static stretches for a period of time to try and lengthen the muscle.
Or rolling around with a tennis ball stuck to your hip (as if that will really make any difference).
Share with your friends to unlock the video
It takes more than a tennis ball and foam roller to unlock your hip flexors…and doing it wrong could cause even MORE damage.
The reason few people manage to fix their hip flexors is simple.
It’s really a hard area to reach.
If you see how the psoas is attached within your body, it’s buried deep inside your core making it tough to access. It’s a hard muscle to find, let alone train.
If you think of your psoas as a combination safe lock, there are several numbers that will unlock it but they need to be entered in the right order.
There are a number of specific movements beyond simple static stretching you can use to unlock and loosen your hips, legs and back.
These specific movements include:
– PNF stretching
– Dynamic stretching
– 3-dimentional core stability exercises
– Mobility exercises
– Fascia stretching
– Muscle activation movements
All of these techniques and more are covered in the program I want to introduce you to today, called “Unlock Your Tight Hip Flexors”.
“Unlock your Hip Flexors” gives you a practical, easy-to-follow program you can use TODAY for instantly releasing your hip flexors for more strength, better health and all day energy.
Inside the program, you’ll discover:
– Exactly how to target those hard-to-reach muscles with detailed, step-by-step walk-through videos of every single Key Move
– The No.1 single most important element of human body posture and why your hips hold the key to peak performance
– The true impact of your body’s “Mighty Muscle” and how it is really affecting your physical, emotional and spiritual well being
– How your body’s natural survival response has been tricked into permanent “danger” mode, and how you can switch it off to see faster fat loss and more energy
– The main causes for your psoas muscle to change structure, a major danger sign for your body
And SO much more!
So if you are struggling with tight hip flexors and suffering from some or all of the problems talked about in today’s article … but you don’t know what to do about it … click the link below to get the full “Unlock your Hip Flexors” program now:
Be back with more info on how to unlock your hip flexors later this week … train hard, and talk soon –
– Forest Vance