Each day of the Military diet plan features strict menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Some substitutions are allowed — swapping one type of fruit for another or lentils instead of meat, for example — but all of the portions must be exact. You cannot use any added fats or condiments except for nonstick cooking […]Read & Discuss »
Like Our Facebook Page
Recommended For You
- 10 Simple Exercises To Improve Your Bad Forward Head Posture!
- Review of Mad Scientist Muscle by Nick Nilsson
- Endomorph Evolution – Chubby Guy Secrets To Shredded Muscle
- How Long Does It Take To Build Muscle?
- How to Combine Exercise, Nutrition and Creatine for Explosive Muscles
- Muscle Building Case Study – How Carl Gained 7 lbs Of Lean Muscle!
- 7-day Body Transformation Quickstart Program
- Gain muscle without leaving your office!
- How To Quit Smoking In Just 7 Days?
- Anadrole – Legal Steroid With No Side Effects